Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Every day is an adventure for Noah and I! We have so much fun playing together and every once in a while he'll indulge me by smiling for the camera:) Below are some favorites from this week.


ARGG...I am Noah...ruler of the Langness castle, I have come to take you captive:)


Noah's Baby Hot Tub (fitting for a plumbers grandson)



He looks like such a little man in daddy's bed:)

This picture makes me laugh everytime I see it...he looks like Mr. Suave




His 2nd night in the crib...he loves it! He doesn't cry himself to sleep anymore!!!!
AND NOW...
a version of Noah rarely seen by others, but loved and adored by Mommy & Daddy...A small glimpse into the other side of Noah:)


Doesn't he just make you feel sorry for him...I'm still trying to capture a picture of his pout:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Langness'
I tell you this...I fall in love with this cutie every time I see him...is he the cutest, even pouting!!
We hope that all is well and that you three are staying warm...I don't know about you but it's 8 degrees right now and going down :(
Take care and love you three :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Family, I've had Internet connecting difficulties so I'm behind by 2 postings and I willfully & joyfully will indulge & appreciate your addiction dear daughter!! Love Lolli