Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My 1st Mothers Day

My first Mothers day turned out to be a beautiful day, both in weather and in company. Aaron and Noah made me breakfast, yummy! And then, after church, we went to the BEST restaurant ever...Chipotle:) We even took a walk and played some games. I have learned that being a mother is the most challenging job ever, but it comes with great rewards.
Noah continues to explore and grow. He is such a funny baby, he refuses to get on a routine, so everyday is different for us. I suppose that's a good thing. This way, he can go with the flow and doesn't get upset when we are out at nap time, but it makes it hard to get things done around the house:) He is starting to laugh and talk more. I feel like if only I had an interpreter, he would make a lot more sense:) Too bad he doesn't come with an instruction manual.
Right now, we're staying busy with some re-landscaping. We are replacing the mulch with rock and adding an edging border. I know it will look great when its all done, but man is it a lot of work!!! Hopefully after this weekend, I will have some great pics to share of the new look.

Aaron making my waffles.

We spent some time with our neighbors, Pat and Laurie. Noah enjoyed his new chew toy...his shoe.

How can you turn anything down with a smile like that?!?!?


Whenever I hold Noah like this, he loves to play with my hair. As you can see, his hand is already tangled up in it:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a very wonderful mom's day.

Happy Belated First Mother's Day!!

Jerod, Gladys, Alyssa & Ciana

Anonymous said...

The family pic won![for now]Well I certainly won't be able to turn him down if he smiles like that when we're together!! Thanks again for the Mom/Lolli cards.Love u 3!!