Monday, February 11, 2008

Superbowl party 08!



Its amazing how much can change in a year. I have been thinking about this alot lately and I have to be amazed at how God has created and designed these little bodies to grow and learn and adapt to their world around them.

We spent the Superbowl at my brothers house with the family. (we missed you Melissa!!!)

We had so much fun hanging out and just relaxing. And Noah had so much fun playing with his Uncles and wrestling with them.

Below are 2 pictures from our Superbowl party last year. Just comparing the pictures speaks a ton on how much Noah has changed:)





Hanging out with Noni.

(the blue container he is constantly carrying around was a box of cars)





He was actually sitting still for more than 30 seconds!!



Mikey and I did pushups for the scores. Lucky for me it was a low scoring game! I knew I was out of shape, but not that bad!! So, to make it a little more even, Uncle Robb put Noah on Uncle Mikey's back.




Noah loved every minute!




It actually looks like Noah is interested in the game:)


Uncle Danny & Auntie Katy



Where did Noah go?!?




As you can see, Noah was right in the middle of all the goofyness going on.

0 comments: