Friday, February 29, 2008

Surprise for Aaron!

Our hall bathroom was painted a lavendar color when we moved in and we never changed it. In fact, I really liked it. But within the last year, it has slowly become one place I can not WAIT to change!(its one of the nails-on-a-chalkboard thing) So, I've been biding my time and finally a perfect opportunity arose in that Aaron was going on a business trip! I thought it would be a perfect time to surprise Aaron with a new makeover on the room and a great change for me!



I have slowly been getting my plan together over these last couple of weeks. Sophisticated Jungle! haha!

Paint, new towels & shower curtain and decorations were purchased all waiting for the moment Aaron left:) I enlisted the help of my best friend Lai and we had such a great time painting and making the change!




Its such a small room, we were able to paint both coats in one night!



And the REVEAL...



I love it! It turned out beautifully! Now, we just have to wait for Aaron's reaction to see if he likes it:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW again!! Is that a "monkey face"
dish on the sink counter? Oh, whawas PJ & Bowen doing while the two of you were "creating a master-
piece"? Love u 3, Lolli

Anonymous said...

P.S. I don't think I remember
mirrors on the cabinet shelf??
Love u 3, Me

Rita said...

Wow! That looks great! I love the "sophisticated jungle" theme - it really works!

Christine said...

It looks wonderful, Emily! Nice work!