Friday, March 14, 2008

Mr. Personality and his big mouth, literally

Below are some pics from our week that can clearly represent Noah's big personality:)
He's already helping me organize:)


Reading with Daddy


Last Saturday I had let Aaron sleep in and when Noah and I finally decided it was time for Daddy to get up, we went in to wake him up. Noah discovered this ingenious idea for waking up Daddy super fast all on his own! And he was cracking himself up!

This picture makes me a little sad...a younger version of Noah's first day of school picture?!?! YIKES! I know that day will be here before I know it.

Now that the weather is warmer, we are opening up the house to let in some fresh air and Noah loves the new view.

Noah's big mouth---Literally!



This seems to be a common pose when I use the camera...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I like them all,but the front door
way shot makes me think "all to so
he'll be in and out and on the go!!
Thanks for the B-day card,I love
and miss u 3 also, Lolli

Anonymous said...

P.S. Seems like Noah's new-est
delight is to de-sock himself!!
Goodnight, Lolli