Monday, March 31, 2008

Odds & Ends

Some might call me a photoholic...I can't seem to stop from putting so many cute/fun pictures up of life with a 1-year-old. But I want you to get to know the fun, goofy, silly, adorable little boy that God has blessed us with. Every day that I wake up to this special gift (and his special dad), is a miracle to me. So, enjoy my photo addiction:)

I love watching my boys interact. What a special bond they have and I love the gentleness Aaron exudes around Noah. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my child.

This picture cracks me up!!! This is a great portrayal of Noah. So goofy, he is constantly giggling and silly. Can you just imagine the joys and frustrations we will go through in the years ahead because of that goofy smile?

Noah is in LOVE with the vacuum! I think I've said it before, but this is by far one of his favorite things. Whenever I bring out the big vacuum, baby vacuum makes its way out and has to cover the same ground, perhaps to catch anything the Mommy vacuum might have missed?


Noah found a new use for the newly emptied entertainment center...a jungle gym! I had to pull him off of it multiple times! He thought the side shelves made great stairs and the back was so much fun to crawl in and what do you know... you can see out the other side!?!?!


Noah has a daily "cacker" snack after nap time. He knows that after nap time, he goes to the kitchen, sits down and starts shouting for 'cackers'! And he told me that he wanted to make sure you all knew he was blowing you a kiss during his snack this week.:)

After getting ready the other day, I came out into the hall to this sight....Noah had found treasure in one of Mommy's drawers and had preceded to empty the entire bag of Mommy's hairbands onto the floor.

WELCOME TO THE CONSTRUCTION ZONE!

I'm your host, Noah, jack-of-all-trades.

Noah has thoroughly enjoyed being involved in the construction process of redecorating the living room/kitchen. He loves to help and find ways to keep Mommy and Daddy extra busy.

Perhaps, knowing the background of his grandpas, he is going to make a great go at the construction business.

This is what we've been living with for the past few weeks but hopefully, we are going to be finished soon, so I can show you the big reveal pics.

Okay, so maybe we need a few more years before he's ready to join the work force.:)


Past & Present...
Below is a picture from April '07 and late March '08. Isn't it amazing how much can change in year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photo addiction, please don't ever take any medication to cure it!!!!!!!!! Noah.....it looks like he has a mouth full of teeth. I love the vacuum!!!!! I know that Papa would be happy to open the cracker jar with you anytime.
Noni

Anonymous said...

Look how red his hair looks in the cracker picture! Love it!
Rita

Anonymous said...

I think u 3 enjoy "change"!!
Love, Lolli