Thursday, March 06, 2008

Daddy's return, giraffes and goalies

We were anxiously awaiting Aaron's arrival last week to surprise him with the bathroom makeover. So to make it a little more fun, we (okay, I) made feet that went from the back door to the bathroom door. We made Mommy feet and Noah feet...it was fun to see the 2 sizes together:) And was Daddy ever surprised...
He loved the surprise:) Although he found a few of Mommy's mess-ups and couldn't help but keep looking at those...oh well...atleast I made the effort.

When Aaron came in the door, Noah rushed out to greet him and like any good doorman, he helped Daddy with his luggage.


And helped him take it all the way back to the bedroom. He loves to help us with anything.




Noah's Giraffe Tent!

Our neighbor got this for Noah for his birthday and we decided to put it up this week. He was really mad at me when I wouldn't let him 'help' me put it together, but once it was done he had a ball. He would walk in and laugh and then walk back out...over and over and over again. And he doesn't quite understand that you have to duck when you go in so he keeps hitting his head on the top of the opening.



He told me that he wanted to show you how he goes into the tent, so here is our picture story of his explanation:)



TA DA!

I am finally feeling pretty confident in Noah's ability on the stairs. So, yesterday after being downstirs, I asked Noah to come back upstairs with me. He follows at his own pace and I had already made it back up the stairs and started dinner when I heard him clomping up the stairs, laughing. I went to look over the rail and this is what I found. He was carrying these 2 remote control goalies of Aaron's and I guess he thought he was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean "no more gate"!?
This is happening much more rapidly
than I remember!!
Love u 3 lots, Lolli

Aaron and Emily said...

No, there is still a gate. It keeps him from going downstairs anytime. Even though I'm more comfortable, I still like to know when he's going up or down so I can keep an eye on him:)