Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hide and Seek

Where did Noah go??!?!?! (he really thought he was hiding here!)
Oh, wait...there he is!!!
And here's a where's Waldo...I mean...where's Noah for you:
He loved it when I piled the clothes on him fresh out of the dryer...now we just need to work on folding them and putting them away!!:)
Mr. Fishlips
And did you know this was the latest fashion...apparently it is:) (don't they make his feet look really little?)
Now & Then
One month old

23 months old!! WOW! What a difference! (and while it may look like it, I really haven't used the fake tanning stuff on him...he just holds that tan color really well, lucky duck!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I agree!! Was "fish lips" his idea? Quite the opposite of his "smile"!! Cute,though, either way. Thank you for all your "fun" work on the blog. Love u 3 and a half. Lolli

Rita said...

Boys LOVE their boots! Good luck getting them off this spring!

shell said...

he is getting so OLD! my kids were just talking about him yesterday-I need to remind them he is not 'baby noah' anymore!