Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Office/Guestroom makeover:)

We actually managed to do it! We finished the downstairs guestroom/office! And just in time for Nonni and Papa's visit. It was a TON of work, took a while but the final result was worth it. We love the way it turned out. They only sad part is we didn't have a chance to use this color upstairs where we would see it all the time! But we know that our guests will be able to enjoy it. Its all ready whenever you can come for a visit!!!!
Before:
A shot to show how hard my husband worked!!:
And drum roll please..... The Big Finish:
My dad and Aaron worked really hard to put this desk in for my while my parents were here and I LOVE it! Its worked out great so far, and with the help of a little heater, I'm able to get a lot done. And once Aaron put the computer up last night, things are finally finished! Thank goodness! We were really ready for a break! Now, on to finish the nursery...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! that is a nice color! & what"great,truely boy" gifts Noah has received, who says "It's a bummer to be born in December!? Love u 3 & "I can't wait till u get here".Lolli