Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A look at the world through the eyes of Breven

Breven here. I told Mommy I wanted to show you around. Daddy and Noah are so much fun to play with. 
I had to have the mittens on for a long time because of my long nails. Since I had to have them on for so long, I thought I'd have a little fun with Mommy. Everytime she'd turn around, I'd sneak a finger or two out! 
Daddy has been calling me Chief No Clothes...I don't know what that means?
Mommy calls me snuggle bug. I love to hear her heartbeat.
I'm even helping Mommy work on the blog.
No one can snuggle me like my Mama!
Aren't we a great looking family? Noah's teaching me all kinds of new things, he sure talks alot!
This is my Lolli. I know you already know that, but I wanted to tell you too.
And of course, whats a blog post without a couple of good pictures of both Noah and I.
And I'm finding out that Mama and Daddy have some really great friends. They even brought us dinner!!!
And Noah wanted me to tell you that he's having lots of fun too. He's so glad Nonni and Lolli and Poppi have been able to visit.
Whew! That wore me out...I think I'll go take a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O, my does this make me miss all of you. Breven you are a great story teller! I am sure that it wore you out!!! Love you all....
Noni

shell said...

he is TOO cute!!!!!! looks like you guys are doing great!