Sunday, February 22, 2009

Family fun

We are having so much fun with Aaron's parents here.  We have been enjoying some quality time at home...especially with all the snow we are getting. (sorry Mom!!) Noah is keeping them entertained and on their toes. And Breven is amazing all of us with his calm, mellow personality.
Potty training Noah is going extremely well! He is doing great, aside from the few accidents, but that's bound to happen right?:) You know, as crazy as we thought we were  when we started this, this has really proven to be the perfect time...what with all the extra hands around to help get him to the potty. I am so thankful for all their help!!!
The only thing that would make this picture any better is another little, um, I mean big boy in the pic.
How...I come in peace. Chief No clothes declares today a day to take a nap.
Here is my cute little snuggle-bug.
Poppi enjoys some cuddle time too!
And of course, what weekend is complete without a little work too. Thanks Poppi and Aaron for all your hard work on the dishwasher!!! Noah loved his little play area:)
Doesn't he look all cozy in his frog towel? Thanks Auntie Marlene and Uncle Mike!!
Breven's starting to stay awake longer periods of time. I love how he is just studying Lolli.
Poppi and Noah are bonding while watching Noah's favorite movie...Madagascar 2
Past and Present
Daddy and Noah 2006
Daddy & Breven 2009

1 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, Emily!! How did the month nearly pass without a word from me?! I'm so sorry. Breven is AMAZING! I love his name and Noah looks like he's adjusting so well. I hope we get to see you soon.