Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Boys, boys and more boys!

Noah wanted to take a picture. So with a little help from Daddy and the tripod that Noah insisted we use, here's the results. Not too bad, eh?
I love how protective and comforting Noah is towards Breven. He wants to hold him all the time and I often hear him trying to console Breven using the same words I do.
Okay, that might be a little to relaxed bud...use both hands Noah.
Such a happy little boy
He LOVES to play basketball! Every ball has turned into a basketball and he loves to practice his dribbling and passing skills.
And Breven has just started using toys too. I love to see the confusion on his face as he tries to figure out why his hand is making noise. He laughed for the first time on Sunday! I love that sound! What a great gift God created when he allowed us the ability to laugh. Such a stress relief! 
Breven also rolled over for the first time last week!! He's getting so big so fast!

0 comments: