Friday, June 26, 2009

Time with family

Something tells me he's enjoying all this extra snuggle time:)
I love seeing that little hand...just look how pale he is!!:)
Last weekend, we had some friends over (7 girls!) and had so much fun, but man the house was chaotic!!
My mom left me in charge with all 9 children for breakfast one morning and I think I have decided that God is definitely not calling me to have a big family. I had kids asking for more waffles, more drink, more fruit, what life was like where I lived, if I had a trampoline when I was little-ALL AT THE SAME TIME!! I don't know how their parents do it on a daily basis! I was ready for a break after just an hour.
We have also been having so much fun with our friend, Steph! She is so much fun to play with and talk to. You just need to move closer, Steph!
And bathtime at Papa and Nonni's house is so much better than at home. There's nothing better than a bath in the sink!:)
Sharing a laugh.
Hi, everyone! I'm having so much fun...just look at this trampoline! I'm still working on my flip so you'll have to come back to see it, but soon. (he loves to jump up and sit down on the trampoline and the girls called them cannon balls-he now calls them candy bars:))

0 comments: