Saturday, June 13, 2009

Travel

Does he look like he's ready to travel?
I know he is ready! Just look at all those planes, Noah!!
Daddy was even able to take us right to the gate. What a special treat (and great extra support for the Mama)
I think he liked having his own seat. We had a three hour drive to get to the airport and the last half hour of the flight, he was crying/screaming since he was so tired and had missed his nap. At that point, I began to wonder what on earth I was thinking to be traveling with 2 small children alone! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!
But both boys did Amazingly well on the flight. Breven slept in the wrap the whole time and Noah even took a nap, played with the seatbelt, watched a little t.v., ate some snacks. He even kept his pants dry! (I know, a little too much info, but for a mom of a potty training toddler, that is an amazing feat with so much going on!!!)
We arrived at the airport and Nonni was there to pick us up. So really I didn't have too much to handle all by myself. We spent the evening with all of my brothers and their wives and my parents. Noah was in 7th heaven!!
Noah loved all the extra attention
...and Breven did too
The boys have some pretty amazing aunts & uncles
Noah wanted to make sure Breven didn't miss out on the cool motorcycle magazine he found.
Auntie Melissa getting to know my snugglebug.
And the best part of the evening for Noah:
..being thrown onto the couch by Uncle Robb. Uncle Robb finally had to stop and Noah went around to everyone begging them to throw him on the couch again.:)

0 comments: