Sunday, June 14, 2009

Getting into the groove

We kind of started off to a rocky start.
After being wonderful on the plane and having so much fun with all my family, we didn't get back to my parents house and into bed until about 12:30 our time! That's 4 1/2 hours past their normal nap time. They were up pretty early on Sunday and we enjoyed a day of seeing everyone at church, meeting Esha and having some yummy food back at Nonni & Papa's house. Noah even got a hair cut, and man, oh man does it make him look so much older!
Trying to sit still for Nonni, but there is just too much to see and do!
And the reward for sitting still so long? A nice bath in the sink! Looks like he's almost outgrown it!
He's come a long way! (June 2007)
What a great way to snuggle!
And hanging out with both Papa and Poppi...how could it get any better?
Breven's had a really rough couple of days. Monday night he was up at 2, 3, 5, 6, & 7! Man was I tired! Luckily, I have a pretty great Mom who took Tuesday nights shift and he seemed to do much better. Noah was definitely our sleeper and never had a problem adjusting to a different time zone, but Breven is not quite so easy going in that department. I just pray I remember how to sleep at full 8 hours again when I am finally able to!

0 comments: