Monday, June 29, 2009

Time with Family 3

This time is just flying by! I can hardly believe we've already been here for 2 weeks! We have managed to pack so much into each day that the boys are taking some great naps! I initially thought we'd have a lot of quiet days at home, and we'd get a couple days of time at the library and zoo, but that hasn't been the case at all. I think we'll all be ready for a couple of days of staying home once we get back!!
Nonni took the week off to be with us and we've been having lots of fun. Here's a glimpse into our last couple of days...
Ahh...now this is the spot, Nonni!
Papa's my buddy!
Me and my monkey found the perfect spot to chill.
More bathtime.
We even got to spend a day with Steph and baby Beau. He LOVED the trampoline. And we had so much fun just getting to hang out.
Does Auntie Katy look like a proud Auntie, or what?!?!
Just doing my daily exercises.
Little boy dreams
And what better way to cool off than by going to a water park. Noah wasn't sure what to think, but after some convincing, decided it wasn't so bad-so long as he face didn't get wet.

0 comments: