Friday, February 19, 2010

A mish mash of photos

This is my Mommy and B-man and me. We like to have fun togever.
This is my friend, E. I like to hang out with her and make her wauf.
Do you see anything funny about this picture? Breven is always taking this sock off.
Is this what happens when you let Mommy loose with a whole backpack full of cars. She lines them up according to type.:) It would only be really bad if it were color coordinated too:)
They like to snuggle like this after his bath and while I'm taking mine.
B-man likes to be just like me. Someday I'll even let him use a step stool to stand next to me. But for now, I kind of like being a lot taller than him.
Its fun to watch for trash trucks togever and we both get excited when we see one.
Breven's my best buddy!
Can you guess what I was eating?
It was a chocolate cupcake!!!!
Past and Present
watch us grow...
March 2009
Feb 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I "love'em" past and present pics are bittersweet!! thanx for all the pics and captions! Love u 4, Lolli

Christine said...

Emily,
Your boys are too cute and growing so fast! It's just amazing! Can Breven really be a year already?! crazy.