Thursday, February 11, 2010

Playing with the boys!

Its fun to see them all playing so well together.
(btw-I've started watching a friend's little girl, so its not that we have a new child,
but a new friend to play with us all the time.)
I just LOVE those big blue eyes! I think the shirt makes 'em look even more blue.
Noah is such a big helper. He loves to get right up close to her and make her smile. And he's pretty good with a bottle too:)
We love our Miss Lori!
They were playing peekaboo, but this is the best shot I got...
Too bad its a bit blurry, but I love this pic anyways!!
Do you ever wonder what's going on inside their heads?
CRAZY HAIR!!!
(B has so much more hair than Noah did at the same age and its always crazy like this. Thank goodness it only takes a little water:))
I love to see how much fun these 2 have together. Noah makes Breven smile like no one else!
There are always ways to entertain on a cold snowy day, especially when friends come to play
Where did Breven go?!?!
PEEK A BOO!!!

0 comments: