Thursday, February 08, 2007

Its been a busy week! I was able to go on a girls night Saturday and enjoyed a few minutes without having to keep track of Noah and how he was doing:) And Aaron enjoyed some quality time with him and a couple other guys.
Then Sunday for the Superbowl, we had a party...It was so much fun!!! There was a good mix of Colts and Bears fans, which made it really fun. Aaron has been busy at work and getting ready for his recruiting trip back to CO and I caught a cold! yuck!!! It will be interesting being on my own with Noah for more than the day time. I'm sure we'll do fine, but you might want to check back in the coming weeks to see if there are any new postings to see whether I survived or not:):):)
Here are the pictures of the week:) Enjoy...
I'm convinced Noah thinks he's a little big person:) He and Daddy are sharing the rocker:)

12.5 lbs of huggable cuteness!!

Bond, Noah Bond:) (I love the facial expressions he makes!!!)

He's getting to the point where everything goes in the mouth, including the boppy:)


My 2 Av's boys:)

How can you help but love this face?!?!?!

Our good friends, Lai and Bowen keeping Noah smiling:)


He's already practicing his modeling poses:)


He went in to his 2 month checkup and got several shots. He did so well, I think it hurt me more than him:) Here's a picture of his bandaids, to mark the day:) He's now at 12.5 lbs and 23.5 inches long! He's growing like a weed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am telling you that he is growing so fast...he looks very good and happy :) It is still cold here in IL but the furance still works and the cars still start :{ which means we still go to work. Take care of each other until we are able to see you again...love, UM & AM

del said...

since i am a hugh colts fan i am real happy that the colts won.

it is very cool that you all are doing such a good job of tracking noahs life. it is a scrap book that he will be able to have for the rest of his life.