Saturday, February 17, 2007

Uncle Danny's Visit

Uncle Danny, mommy's brother, came to spend time with me this weekend. We had a great time just hanging out inside, trying to stay out of the cold and snow. I hope you all have a great weekend. Love, Noah


Our neighbors Callie and Lilly came over and we played together.

Lilly said I should become a zoo keeper...I'm looking into it.


"Hey, who turned out the lights?!?!?"

This is where I work on the website...


Uncle Danny and I have lots of fun together...

My buddy, Duck spent time together too. I'm practicing the strong-hold Daddy has been teaching me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know "who was at the door".Tell Callie & Lily hello from me next visit & I thought your website "work spot" was under the desk, as a couple of your "fist loving" pics showed!! Love u3 lots, Lolli

Anonymous said...

He can't be any cutier with his Duck...hope that your visit was fun and exciting...your brother looks great :) This is also a shout out to my lil' sis...you all stay nice and warm...UM and I will be picking Adam and Alyssa up tomorrow and taking them for their 30th birthdays...love you three. AM

Bennetts said...

Em,

You are setting the standards way too high for us future moms already! You make it look too easy :o) I am going to need your help! We love seeing the updates... Keep up the good work.

Love,

Steph (& Dustin)