Monday, February 12, 2007

Missing Daddy with Outtakes

We are already halfway through our time with Aaron gone and I am so thankful for him. Until now, I haven't fully appreciated all that Aaron did for me! And I have so much respect for single parents...I definitely couldn't do it for very long!!!! So, thank you Aaron for all you do!! We love and miss you very much and can't wait for you to get home.

I MISS YOU DADDY!!!!!!!


My little lumberjack! He just needs the chainsaw.


I love the patient look on his face while he endures time in his carseat:)

He is becoming such a big boy. During his tummy time, he will spend most of the time like this.


He is also become such a smiler!


The look when the camera gets too close to his face:)

And now, a couple that Noah told me he wanted Daddy to see...

(He's waving to you)

I'm ready to hang out!!!!

Come closer so I can give you a hug...
OUT TAKES



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not tell you how much I enjoy your site...I love the pics and sayings with ea one...I check everyday hoping that you will post...I can not wait to get there! How are you holding up with all this snow...we got 3" last night...blizzard-like conditions tomorrow with another 3-5. Stay warm...love you three. UM & AM

Anonymous said...

I too love your blog. It's the first thing I go to each time I'm at the computer at home. The Ducky story was great. Trust you have a good week even tho Daddy is not around.
Love you much!
Dad

Anonymous said...

I miss you both so much and can't wait to get home! See ya soon...

Daddy

shell said...

okay that last outtake picture is hilarious!