Friday, October 05, 2007

For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God. Teach me your way, O LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave. Psalm 86:10-13

When I went for a walk outside the house yesterday, I discovered something. A precious gift from God to me. There haven't been any blooms on my hydrangea plants for the last couple of years because someone misinformed me as to the proper care of the plant. I have been so sad, but I was so excited to see I finally have a blossom!!! God gives us little gifts to remind us that he is in control and how great his love that he would do something so small and insignificant to many, but special to me.
Thank you Lord that you would love me that much!

0 comments: