Thursday, October 25, 2007

We've had a couple of really busy days. Aaron was away for several days, but don't worry. We weren't sitting at home twiddling our thumbs. No, sir! We were out and about going a thousand miles an hour. Sunday we enjoyed time with our small group. Monday, we ran errands and spent lunch and part of the afternoon with some friends. And that night, I met another friend for dinner.
Tuesday, we spent a day at home and then a friends husband volunteered to watch Noah so I could enjoy a night out with the ladies. It was nice to get out.
Wednesday (my birthday:)) I met some friends for lunch and then we went to a pumpkin farm. It was really cold, but fun to see all the boys running around picking out the best pumpkin. Noah even picked out his own pumpkin:) Of Course, he couldn't seem to help himself from trying to stick it in his mouth, but I suppose, thats what must occur to truely understand what a pumpkin is:) Here are the pics from our week...



Noah insisted on helping Daddy install the childproof locks. He climbed in Daddy's lap and helped himself to the tools.


I had to post this picture because it is a close a reflection of Indiana falls as I can get. Its AMAZING! One tree can be green, yellow and red all at the same time.


My good friends, Rita and Lai! Thanks for spending the day with me guys!!!!

The boys thought these were great. They thought they'd be great for weight lifting.

The boys loved to play with Noah.


They had this giant pumpkin so the kids could stick their heads out. Even Noah got a shot at it.


I thought the boys did a good job of taking pictures:)

Miss Rita playing with Noah

More silly boys!!
Noah's Pumpkin!!!


This is the proof that we went to Chipotle for dinner on my birthday...no other food would do!!!:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so glad to hear you had a wondeful birthday Emy! It was great to talk to all of you too.

Jerod, Gladys, Alyssa & Ciana