Thursday, October 18, 2007


Our little boy is growing like crazy. I love watching him learn and understand. He knows what to do when we say "Wave/Say goodbye". And when he's in the mood:) he can give kisses. He loves to be chased and I love to watch those little legs crawl as fast as they can when I say I'm going to come get him:)
We are trying to move his bedtime, which means I'm trying to move naptimes too. Yesterday, we had been playing/working outside and I had just brought him inside to clean him up and change his diaper. Once I was finished he still had half an hour until naptime, so I put him down in his room so he could play while I cleaned things up. He headed straight for his crib, started to climb up and wimper. Wait, what?!?!? He actually wanted to go to bed?!?! I put him in his crib and before I walked out the door, I think he was out:) AMAZING!

Daddy and Noah playing


This one's for you, Noni!:) He finally did it again instead of collapsing into a puddle.


Noah found a new toy


Noah does this thing where he clenches up his whole body and sometimes does it at funny times. Just as I was taking this picture, Noah decided to clench up and in the process, started yanking Aaron's hair:) We're hoping Aaron's hair will outlast Noah's clenching.

Another sighting of Chief No Clothes!!! ( I think he's asking God for help in dealing with his crazy parents:))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being so quick and taking the picture with Noah throwing his head back and letting you know how unhappy he is, it is so cute!!! He sure is growing...give him a big hug for us!! We love you all!!!!! Nonni

Anonymous said...

Emy, you are so good with this blog! Even if we do not respond each time, know that we are watching for something each day and enjoying the heck out of it. I have a new and different desktop on my computer at least each week. This week it has been the 3 of you with Noah's face in contortions. Good reminder of you 3 so far away.
Love you...Dad D

Anonymous said...

"Growing too fast" was my thought after opening the blog!! Then amazing & soooo cute! & it is always good to see Chief No Clothes even though U probably were intruding on his "talk" with God! Lord willing see u 3 Thurs.
Love,Lolli

Anonymous said...

I get the big kick out of your blog...I so look forward to the next upcoming photo,adventure and storytelling. Em, did I tell you that Gaby had the girls on Tuesday...I went back to work on Monday...the girls are adorable...one looks like her, the other Todd...they were 5.5 ea. I forgot how long and 35 wks...Gaby did well...she had a C-sec...it's good to see Chief No Clothes again...his interaction with the Lord is priceless :) Love to you three...UM & AM

Anonymous said...

Do I detect alittle bruise on Noah's right forehead ? We are excited also for Thursday's arrival! Love u 3,Lolli

Aaron and Emily said...

You are so astute Lolli! Yes, that is a bruise. He ran into a rocking chair at church:) Its just taking a whilte to go away.