Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby # 2

As I'm sure many of you know by now...we know this next baby's gender. I spent a lot of time agonizing over whether we should find out or not. In the end, I decided that Aaron did things my way the first time, so we should do things his way this time. And it didn't hurt to know so we could know which way to make the baby bedding.:)

At the ultrasound, the technician was very thorough and even explained that where you might find problems, our baby was healthy and growing very well. We decided that she would write the baby's gender on a card and we would open it later together. I know that may sound a little weird, but it made it more intimate and fun. We opened it the next night at dinner with friends.

So, for those of you who don't know, and for the blogs scrapbooking purposes, Noah is going to reveal the baby's gender...if I can hold him down long enough to say it:)

3 comments:

Keith W said...

congratz! and man, noah has grown so fast!

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

that's so exciting! two little brothers to grow up and be buddies together! I bet Larsky (nobody probably calls him that anymore, but it's how I think of him, so I hope he won't mind) is pretty pumped! Hope you're feeling wonderful Emily, and having enough energy to grow a baby AND keep Noah from escaping out the locked doors!

Susie said...

Hate to break it to you, Noah, but you're Mommy already let that slip in 'Vacation to See Family and Friends Part 2.'
You said it WAY cuter though!