Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My silly little boy:)

Noah has been growing and changing so much recently! He is talking more than ever and putting more words together, to the point where he is really communicating his wants, needs and anything else that runs through his mind. I'm also more aware than ever of what I say since every time I'm on the phone, he is in the background repeating everything I say!!
Just last night, we were going to have dessert with some friends and he could not understand why he had to wait for dessert...he was crying and kept saying "apple pie" over and over and over again. Apparently delayed gratification hasn't sunk in yet!:)
And I wish I would have gotten a picture of this...but I'll just have to explain it.
I was working in the office while Noah was at the kitchen table playing with his cars. It was pretty quiet, but I didn't think much of it at first. I decided after some time that I should probably go check on him and sure enough...he was standing on a kitchen chair, practically laying on the table to reach the candy corn. He was stuffing them into his mouth as fast as his little fingers would allow and by the time I found him, his little cheeks looked like a chipmunks cheeks! Needless to say, the candy corn has been moved, some discipline was given and he spent the next 15 minutes trying to chew it all up!
And finally...gone are my days of security! Just this morning, Noah proved he can open our locked front door!!! YIKES! Looks like we'll be making a run to the store tonight to find someway to keep Mr. Clever from escaping into the great unknowns!

1 comments:

Rita said...

Love it!!!