Monday, October 20, 2008

Trip to see Grandma GG

We just got back from taking a trip to see my grandma in Arizona. We had so much fun and it was nice to introduce Aaron and Noah to Grandma. I know Grandma had a lot of fun too...she kept talking about hiding Noah when it came time for us to leave. Thank goodness we kept Noah in our sights the whole time, I don't know what I would have done if she would have kept him:) We spent the weekend relaxing, enjoying some quality time together, eating some great food and even finding some time to play too. Here are the pics from our weekend...

3 generations

I love my little boy!!!

No one I know is sillier than this little boy:)

It was a little strange seeing so many cactuses...cacti?!?!

So, go figure...it was warmer in Indiana than it was in Arizona!!?!?!!

Goofing around with Grandma

The 2 men of my life:)

And who knew...even Daddy's can be silly

See any family resemblence?

What a happy group!

0 comments: