Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Vacation to see Family & Friends, part 2

Part 2~

I wanted to show you what Mommy and I were doing on vacation...
Papa 2's birthday was so much fun. Chipotle, time with Papa and a broom...how could it get any better! And he was great at pointing out the planes.

I love you, Papa 2 and hope you get better soon!!!

No ones better at giving hugs and changing diapers than you, Noni!!!

I wanted to help out with Baby Brother's room, so what better way to help than "hold down" the material?

Talking to Daddy and PJ, Lai & Bowen on Skype. It didn't really make sense though, how come I couldn't just touch Daddy?

I even learned to zip up my own pajamas.

There's nothing that makes you feel tough like talking on the phone while in the back of a tough truck!

Uncle Danny was so much fun to play with. He even let me ride on his back like he was a go-go.

There's nothing better than a good game of cards...especially watching people's faces when they think you're going to mess up their piles.:):)

I'm learning how to hold my cards right, what do you think?

I especially loved the peen (trampoline). Uncle Robb was great at bouncing me high.

Everyone smile like me!!!

Now let's be serious this time, okay?

0 comments: