Monday, January 26, 2009

1 week left and Mr. Personality

Grey skies are pretty much the norm right now-but what I wouldn't give for a bright, sunny Colorado day!!! I was going through pics, trying to organize them and went through some pics of summertime and now I've got the bug:) Green grass, long walks, shorts and flip flops... But I keep reminding myself that God gives us winter to remind us how good summer really is and I definitely appreciate it more!
The baby counter's message on the side of my blog cracked me up today..."this week the baby has almost no room to move." YOU THINK!??!!:):):) My belly is definitely trying to tell me that its ready to stop growing and if all these kicks and stretches are any indication, a certain little boy is feeling the squeeze too:) I have really been enjoying feeling him moving so much. It hurts and is a lot more uncomfortable than I remember it being with Noah, but I love it all the same. To think that there is an actual baby in there just amazes me. Isn't our God amazing?!? Before I know it, he'll be out here running to keep up with his big brother and showing us that he can be just as stubborn as Noah too:) 
Noah is finding more and more ways to crack me up too. Today, I took a video on my phone and sent it to Aaron. About an hour later, Noah came up to me and said "take picture of Noah with phone too. Noah go get it." and off he ran. He came back with his play phone, "took a picture" of himself and then started pushing all the buttons on his phone. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was sending the picture to Daddy! I think he was trying to text. Thats definitely not something I knew anything about when I was 2!!! What a different generation Noah is growing up in.
He wants to be just like Daddy. I find that he has become Aaron's shadow anytime Aaron is around.
He is such a helper! He loves to help me make anything in the kitchen. We pull the chair over and learn how to count and dump and mix and make until something fun comes out of it all. Perhaps a budding chef?
And his shoe fettish is still thriving. He is constantly tromping around our house in shoes that are not his own, be it Daddy's slippers or flip flops or Mama's ballet dress shoes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! 1 week! We are anxiously awaiting for the news of Poobah's arrival.

Good luck! You are a wonderful mommy!

Anonymous said...

From Gladys btw

THE BEATH FAMILY said...

Emily, Aaron & Noah--
I know it will only be a matter of days (maybe hours!) before the newest member of your family will be joining you. I wanted you to know I'm praying for a quick and easy delivery & recovery, a healthy and happy baby boy, and an easy transition for big brother.
I will be anxiously awaiting a post with new pictures welcoming the little one!
Many blessings to you,
Jacki

Bennetts said...

We can't wait to meet the newest Langness and are praying for you all.