Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas, New Years and everything in between

Currently, Noah is down for his nap, Aaron is in the garage working on Poohba's changing table and I finally have time to sit down and do some more posting. We are still busy getting little projects finished and wrapping up the big ones. Hopefully we'll be able to enjoy a few quiet weeks before life gets turned upside down:)
Noah loves to help Daddy shed his outerwear when he comes home from work. And occasionally, it finds its way onto his little body. Looks like he has a bit of growing to do before he can fill Daddy's coat:)
Playing horsey with Daddy-a new favorite of Noah's
My big boy:)
Christmas Day
Mommy and her lovebug have so much fun!
Our family will only be this small for a short time longer!!
Noah is addicted to Guitar Hero. Every night when Aaron gets home from work, Noah asks him to play. He doesn't really play, but he loves to hold the guitar and strum.
For reasons unknown to Mommy, Noah loves to get himself stuck under the kitchen chairs.
I came downstairs the other day to see Aaron and Noah and found that N had made himself comfortable:) Who knows how long he had been sitting like this:)
This is how we go out to get the mail on really cold days together:)
My little boy is already learning all about safety
Our group for New Years (minus Noah)...getting ready to take a dip in our neighbors hot tub. Let me just say...Lai amazed me by running barefoot back from the hot tub in the snow!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new look, esp. the new heading! Not sure what I'll have to change mine to?! :)

Anonymous said...

Is Noah the photographer? sorry I apparently am behind with my blog viewing!! Love u 3 and 8/9th's, Lolli