Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby clothes

Boxes are coming down from the attic and the loads of laundry are multiplying....its time to bring out all of the baby clothes and gear.
Hard to believe its already time, but we wanted to make sure Noah had plenty of time to adjust and get the curiosity out of his system. 
And let me tell you...I'm finding all kinds of things in the baby swing, carseat and throughout the nursery. (pretzels, cars, stuffed animals, blanket and anything else that comes to mind) I could be spending a lot of my time in the future finding all those "treasures" that Noah will be hiding:)
Seeing all those little clothes and remembering another little boy who wore them makes me more and more excited to welcome our second little boy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! What a reminder of how quickly they grow, yet how little and vulnerable they were. We're excited for you and Noah too!