Tuesday, January 20, 2009

14 days and counting...

Its hard to believe we are down to the final weeks. I just got the carseat installed in the van, the room is as ready as it can be and all the baby clothes are washed. 
I'm in the process of trying to pack our bags for the hospital and Noah's stay with friends just in case this one wants to make an early entrance. Okay...honestly, I'm thinking if I'm super prepared, Poohba will take his sweet time in getting here and all our planning of family coming in will work out the way its supposed to:) I just can't believe its almost here. I feel like I just found out I was pregnant and in 2 weeks I will be holding my precious little one!! Those 9 months of pregnancy that God grants us are an eternity and a blink of the eye all at the same time! Its amazed me both times! But its good that God gives us so much time...we're barely going to be finished before he arrives as it is! 
I was thinking that January would be a nice, quiet month for us to just relax and enjoy family time. But it has been anything but. Every weekend has been filled with projects or people. Don't get me wrong, I have loved every minute, but its amazing how fast that calendar can fill up!  I think I have something planned for every day from now until we arrive at the hospital!:)
And I'm finally beginning to feel REALLY pregnant! I'm slowing down and everything is taking twice as long. Although, I do have to say that I'm proud of the fact that this time, I can still tie my own shoes!!:) The aches and pains of carrying this basketball in front of me are finally settling in and I can tell Poohba is running out of room since he's trying to find it in any spare inch from my bladder to my ribs and lungs! But I'm still trying to enjoy every moment, knowing that it will be gone before I know it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

MEMORIES!! and WOW for the nursery; for some reason I envisioned the stripes going the other direction,but I'm glad they are not! Try & relax these next 2 wks. & beyond with your Mom & Poohba & Lord willing I'll see u "four" in 4 wks. Love, Lolli/mom