Monday, January 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AARON!!

28 Reasons why I love you so...
1. Your faith
2. Your love for our kids
3. Your strong work ethic
4. Your willingness to help
5. Your faithfulness to me
6. Your brains
7. Your knowledge about so many things
8. Your willingness to help out friends
9. Your support of what I do
10. Your willingness to get up every morning to make sure Noah and I have food to eat, clothes to wear and a warm house to sleep in
11. Your knack for worrying because it means you care
12. Knowing when to hold me while I cry
13. Teaching me to laugh at myself when I do clumsy/stupid things
14. Your taste in clothes (and all your many shoes:))
15. Putting yourself last-i.e. buying both the X-Terra and Van when you really wanted a truck
16. Being silly with Noah
17. Giving me back rubs when I know you're tired and your back hurts too
18. Your love of sour punch straws
19. The safety I find when you hold me
20. Your willingness to paint all those stripes and all those rooms when I know you hate it so much.
21. Your need for symmetry
22. Your willingness to get down and dirty in parenting with me, instead of me doing it all
23. The fact that you understand me like no one else can
24. Working on all these projects when I know you would rather be relaxing after a long day at work.
25. The fact that you are secure in who God has made you
26. Your love of watching a good movie with me
27. The ability you possess to make something with your hands to pass down to our children
28. Your love for me!!
I love you, Aaron and I am so thankful God has blessed you with 28 wonderful years. I pray that he will allow us to celebrate for many more years together!! 
Happy Birthday, sweetie!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Larsky! ..and many more! Aunt Val

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much sweetie! I love you and am truely blessed to have such a wonderful wife and mother to our kids!

Me