Friday, August 07, 2009

Random pics

Reading is a big deal at our house. I have always loved to read and have read to Noah since he was little. Library days are always fun and of course you must read every book you check out the same day. Now, Noah's even getting Daddy into reading.
(I just love the pillows, Noah wanted to be just like Daddy)
And now Noah is passing that love on to his brother.
We are also starting to seriously work with Noah on his shapes and colors. He's really shown an interest and I figure I'd better jump on that interest before it disappears. We found this reusable book and he loves it.
But I think his favorite part is erasing all the marker afterwards:)
And...to show you that he's still a normal 2 year old...
(I love that Breven appears to be comforting him!)
But he is such a big 2 year old!!!

0 comments: