Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Check out my first ride

Vroom...vroom.
Oh, hey! Check out the new ride Mama got for me. Pretty fantastic, huh?
Look, this is how you steer. Who knew it could be so easy?!?!
Just imagine me...out on the open road, wind blowing through my hair (okay, so there's really not much hair, but go with me, okay?!?), becoming one with the car...oh, I can hardly wait!!
This driving things pretty fun. (wait...what Mama? You want me to show them what? Oh, okay...here's the door. I really don't want to get out, but Mama wanted me to show you anyways. What could possibly be the point of getting out?!?!)
Me and my posse
And in case you wanted a blast from the past, here's Noah in it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it...he's such a little cutie pie!
Love you guys!
Robb and Mel

Anonymous said...

Exciting,adorable & a little heartbreaking...he's growing too quickly.love u 4,Lolli