Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A tale of parks and sprinklers

Oh...I'm so glad I caught you!
I wanted to tell you about a few recent excursions (big word, huh?) we've gone on lately...
We went picking blueberries with some other families and had a picnic in the park afterwards.
Mommy and I even got a picture together. Isn't she beautiful?!?!
And then I was really sad.
Because all the big kids got to go on the playground and play on the bridge, except me!
And then wait! Let me tell you what else I couldn't do...
Noah got to play in the sprinklers!
And I couldn't! I had to watch him have all the fun....when's it going to be my turn?!?!
Doesn't that look like so much fun!?!?
But Mama told me not to worry. She said I'd get a chance later. And I'm definitely going to take her up on it!

1 comments:

Susie said...

LOL, cute post! He's even cute when he's sad!