Monday, March 26, 2007

Hi, everybody! Mommy, Daddy and I had a really busy weekend. We went shopping and ran a bunch of errands (Mommy said it first, but don't I sound smart?!?) and it seemed like we were in the car forever!! Its starting to get really warm outside and let me tell you, I never knew it could be so bright!! It makes it really hard to see. Mommy said its supposed to be warm all week, so maybe I'll get to spend more time outside. Hope you have a great day! Love, Noah


I love hanging out with Mommy and Daddy and its great that my favorite is always right there:)

Mommy told me that Uncle Mikey loved to give them the peace sign so I thought I'd try it out. PEACE!


The animals and I had a meeting...we decided it would be okay to play together.

Daddy and Mommy got a new toy...although I'm not really sure I like the competition from the baby I keep hearing when they play with it!


Mommy told me she took this picture when I was so tired, I fell alseep with Duck. How can I help it if he's my favorite sleeping buddy.



Mommy just told me that we're going to have Lolli and Poppi come in little while! Yippie!!
Although she says I have to be good until they get here...what does that mean?


I love it that my favorite toy never goes away plus I love it when I make all kinds of loud noises:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is doing more and more with every week...I just love the pics...some even remind me of Adam...he has found his favorite, just like his AM...it brought back memories...thank guys...hope to see you soon...love you three!!! UM & AM