Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We're celebrating Spring, Hawaiian Style!!!!

Today was a sad day...it has been so nice here for the last couple of days and all the snow finally melted...and then I woke up this morning to find more snow on the ground! NOOO!!! The snow definitely makes me appreciate the warm weather.

Its great to have Noah back to his normal self. He has laughed a couple of times in the last couple of weeks, but Monday turned into a giggle-fest. I'm not sure why, but I couldn't help but laugh too! He's getting so big so fast!!! At his appointment last week, he was up to 14 lbs!

Doesn't he just look bored?!?! Who knew babies could get bored!:)

As is the norm now, everything goes in the mouth:)

He found a new way to hold his duck...:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that my fun getting off the plane last summer really did have a purpose. Noah, you look great wearing a lei!!!! or is that eating a lei! Enjoy the snow, it will be hot soon enough. Love you, Noni

Anonymous said...

Maybe the other end of his duck is less bulky??? One pic is cutier then the next...glad to hear that Noah is back to his old self...although, I not sure what that was??? We went to bed with ice last night...however, the roads were clear...snow, snow go away...I think I may regret saying that:{ Hopefully, see you soon...love you three...UM & what's my name???