Thursday, March 29, 2007

Like all babies, Noah has his off days and unfortunately, he has had several in the last couple of weeks. We're wondering if he could possibly already be teething. Luckily, today is a good day and he has played happily all day. I love hearing him talk to himself.
Daddy/Noah bonding time:)
He fell asleep in my lap and didn't even flinch when I moved him:)
His little round head is so smooth, it just begs to be rubbed:)

This is Noah when he isn't feeling well and is ready for bed...I don't know if you can see it, but he is clinging to Aaron's finger as well as the monkey.

See you later, Alligator!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so enjoying my daily Noah sightings...I love the fact that Aaron is such a hands-on father...what a fortunate baby Noah is that he will know and have the love of not only his Heavenly Father but his eartly one! I can't tell the two of you of how proud UM and I are of you two...you are truly blessings to each other...love you three...AM