Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SPRING, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!
Noah's been pretty sick. He has a "smokers" cough, it sounds so bad, so we've been staying home. We finally went to the Dr. yesterday and he has something RSV-like (like an adult cold for a child) He has been sleeping in the swing, since it helps him breath better, but I am so ready to have the healthy Noah back:) Sick Noah is crabby and very clingy and lays pretty still, instead of moving all over the place.
We were bathrobe buddies the other night. A nightly bath seems to help him breathe better.:) (as you can see below, classic sick Noah:))


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very sad that my Noah is not feeling up to himself...he looks so unhappy...not fun sick babies :(
Today it rained half the day...yesterday we saw the sun all day...I don't know why I choose to live in this part of the country...okay, enough complaining...we will see you three sometime...love you, UM & AM