Thursday, March 01, 2007

Look at me...I just rolled over!!!!! I rolled over 3 times in a row yesterday. YEA for me!

Wanna party with me?!?!
Do you think my timid look will bring the girls my way?




Mommy and Daddy had some friends over and they brought some people my age to play with me.


Why doesn't Mommy understand that this look means I'm not happy?!?!

Mommy wore me out so much yesterday that I finally fell asleep on my stomach for the first time.


Noah's Build Up to his Cry...
( a picture story into the reality of Noah-yes, he does have a mad side)
Mommy, I'm not happy!!!

Just wait, here it comes...


Do you really want me to cut loose?


Thats it! No more mister nice guy...

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He absolutely could not be any cuter...Em, you make me laugh with your narratives...I love him even more when he's unhappy :) My little Noah is the new tiny light of my life...keep them coming...this weather is wearing me out...can't wait for sun shine...he'll be twenty-one before UM and I see him again...growing too fast...love you three...AM

Anonymous said...

I just want to pick him up and squeeeeeze him! Love you all.
Dad