Sunday, March 04, 2007

MY BOYS....
Every day I count myself blessed that I have 2 amazing men in my life. Aaron has been such an amazing husband and father. He is my dream come true. He is so hands-on with Noah and I love listening to them playing together in the other room while I'm cooking dinner. He even got up with me when Noah woke up at 4:30 Sat. morning and wouldn't go back to sleep. (now thats love)

And Noah has been such a great baby. He got his first cold this week, and even though he was sick, he's still smiling and talking. His smiles brighten my day, and believe me, in Indiana, without the sun, you definitely need something to make the days brighter!!!

I know that life isn't perfect, and there will be many challenging days ahead as Noah grows older, but I am thankful for every day for the 2 greatest gifts God has blessed me with.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how blessings keep going and going...Aaron was Poppi & Lolli's blessing and you are (is it) Nani & Papa's blessing!! It's a beautiful thing when we do right with the gifts that the Father has given to us. Em, thank you sharing your blessings with all of us...I think we are all blessed with the three of you!!! Love you :)AM
P.S. Did you see our "white out" on T.V. It was very tricky to drive that day. We had drifts out here at 8' in spots :{