Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bathtime in the kitchen sink

LOOK BACK IN TIME!!!

Here's a look back in time to May...6 months ago...it may not look like it to you guys, but its amazing how much he has grown!!!
Noah loves water. So, this weekend, I put him in the kitchen sink while I was cleaning up and he had a blast (as you can tell from the pictures below).


Watch out, Mommy....I'm gonna gitcha!


Look how big I am, Mommy....if I sit up straight, does that make me look taller?

Whatcha doing up there, Mommy?

Poppi, I LOVE the faucet you installed. (I think Mommy loves it too!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We agree he is quickly growing, in abilities too! It seems that the last 11 1/2 mos. have passed more rapidly than the 7+ mos. announcing his arrival!! It would be nice if that "jet" were available for your B-day Noah, but time & distance will hinder our presence. I'm sure you will still have a GRAND time. Love u 3, Lolli