Friday, November 02, 2007

Lions, cowboys and boys...oh my!

My little Lion!
We really weren't interested in the whole trick-or-treat thing, but we thought it would be fun to dress up anyways:) We visited some friends around the neighborhood and then went to spend the evening with friends. I had been working with Noah all day on trying to roar and he did it just once, for the neighbors:) He actually enjoyed the costume much more than I thought he would.

Mr. Lion and his Lion Tamer

My silly boys:) We're still trying to teach Mr. Lion that he is supposed to be the one eating Mr. Cowboy, no the other way around. Oh well...:)

Even Lions have bad days



Once we put the mittens on him, his hands balled up and he wasn't sure what to do.


One happy family. I wish I would have gotten a picture of his head from the back. It looked like he had stuck his finger in a light socket:)

Noah enjoyed playing with this balloon. And as an added plus, while we took Poppi and Lolli to the airport, it made for a great baby detector. I always knew where he was. (atleast I did when it had air)

I'm ready for my closeup, Mommy!

Alas, every good toy and the boy must part ways at some time...


He loves to read his books. He won't sit on Mommy's lap and read with her, but he'll read to himself...I suppose that does buy Mommy a few extra minutes to get things done.


My cowboys...they're off to go find their cattle.


If you look at his right hand, he is holding the cord for the blinds. He loves it. He'll spend a really long time just holding it and swinging it around. Who said a kid needs toys? Just give him stuff from around the house and he'll be fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute can one child be??? I love the mini-me ? The pic of Noah and his reading his book...that's his dad :) Aren't you all the cutest family...I vote"yes" :) We miss you three and send our love as we approach this Thanksgiving season...we are truly thankful for the three of you..you all bring such joy to our lives :) Love you...UM & AM

Anonymous said...

Wow, the fun that can be had w/a lion! The "paw print" carpet was a "photo plus"!! The phrase "we miss u 3,too" does not seem to be adequate to our emotions. Thanks for the "boost on the blog". Love u 3. Lolli & Poppi

Angie said...

That's so funny, the title of this. I didn't even see your title till after I had posted ours. Oz must be on our brains.:)