Wednesday, November 07, 2007

We bought Noah an early birthday present and he LOVES it! He is cruising all around the house now and I have never heard him laugh so much.:) He does however, keep running into walls, so we'll have to install some bumper pads on the front to protect the world around him as he bangs around. He is getting more and more active all the time. He loves to look out the windows and its an added bonus if Mommy hasn't pulled the blinds up yet. We're praying the blinds outlast Noah's curiousity. Here's a video of Noah's latest adventures...

7 comments:

shell said...

i cant believe how big he is getting! and i see him all the time!

Anonymous said...

I've run the video more than once, for my amusement, did I detect Noah removing his Daddy's "assisting" hand from the walker's handle? Love u 3, Lolli

Aaron and Emily said...

Why, yes, yes you did. You are very observant, Lolli!! He is really starting to exerting his independence:):)

Linda & Larry said...

I think Aaron needs more exercise. I heard an awful lot of huffing and I know it wasn't Noah. He is getting so big. Can't wait to see you all in Feb.
Love and miss you guys
Linda

Linda & Larry said...

I think Aaron needs to get in shape. I heard an awful lot of huffing going on and I know it wasn't Noah. Can't believe how big he is getting. Can't wait to see you all in Feb.
Love and miss you all
Linda

Linda & Larry said...

I think Aaron needs to get in shape. I heard an awful lot of huffing going on and I know it wasn't Noah. Can't believe how big he is getting. Can't wait to see you all in Feb.
Love and miss you all
Linda

Linda & Larry said...

I think Aaron needs to get in shape. I heard an awful lot of huffing going on and I know it wasn't Noah. Can't believe how big he is getting. Can't wait to see you all in Feb.
Love and miss you all
Linda