Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mr. Active


Noah is really cruising around the house now. Just this morning, I was folding laundry in the family room and he was crawling from furniture to furniture to window to highchair-pulling himself up and talking all along the way. I love to see him putting things together and understanding things. We are learning to how to pick up toys and put them away and although it is slow going (he'd rather play with the toys than put them away), we're making headway:)

We are also starting to wean him off of baby food and onto normal adult food. Its not always easy since he is allergic to anything dairy, but I finally found some great dairy free yogurt, cheese and milk. I'm going to try cooking with these instead of the dairy so that we can feed Noah what we are eating for dinner too. As we are introducing adult food, I am realizing that my little boy doesn't like anything slimy, squishy or gooey. He'll eat bread, crackers and nilla wafers all day long if you let him, but put a couple green beans, peaches or carrots in front of him and he'll try to get as far away from them as possible:) This morning I put some bread and peaches out for him to pick up himself and he actually dug around the peaches for the bread!! OH, the joys of parenthood!!!

Hopefully I'll have more pictures to add soon. Hope you all enjoy the weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes he is! I'm thinking he is like his mommy!! Love u 3, Lolli