Monday, November 19, 2007

My favorite thing...

Okay, Mama...is the camera ready so I can show everybody?


No! I don't want you to show them, I want to show them...


Thank you...now I need to go over to where I keep it...


The drawer won't open!!!!


Sorry..due to some technocal difficulties (The drawer won't open and Mama keeps moving my stuff!), I may have to show you something else besides my favorite thing.


Oh, wait....I think I finally found it


And here it is...my remote!

Watch...

Wait, let's try that again...

Hmmm...what's wrong now?

Maa-ma...did you forget to put new batteries in here?!?!


Okay, here we go...now it should work. Isn't it cool?!?!?! Things just magically appear:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was already laughing when I saw, and here it is...my remote, but the pic's of watch...& wait let's try again I was "rollin" & had to wipe the tears before continuing!!
We all think our actions go unnoticed!! Love u 3, Lolli

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

What an expressive boy! I can tell you three have lots of fun together; kids are simply the best! This stage is sooooo much fun as they soak everything in and test out new things. glad we can keep in touch via blogs- I changed our URL to: bruinsdoins.blogspot
as other one was a little too obvious and informative =)
Take care! Sarah