Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Noah's love of construction equipment

HI! Can you guess where I am?  No? Okay, I'll show you...
Ta Da!!!! Pretty cool, right? 
Mr. Dan and Miss Rita have the coolest skid loader! It was so much fun to sit in it, but I don't like it when they turn it on. Its too loud!! And then I have to plug my ears. 
Hey, I just thought of something...I know what I want to be when I get older..a construction equipment babysitter! Whenever you need someone to watch your tractor, or excavator or backhoe, just call me and I'll come it in it til you get back! 
(what a brilliant idea...I'd better go tell Mommy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAAY COOL!! even if it is loud! I wish the pic would have enlarged so that I could see the smile on his face while waving.Love u 4,Lolli

Angie said...

Evan would be so jealous. He loves construction equipment too.