Friday, April 03, 2009

Hide and seek, peek a boo and video game fun

Hi, everybody! I just wanted you to know that I'm 2 months old!! 
This is Noah's "I'm getting into trouble" grin...Look out world...here he comes:):)
Breven is definitely our snuggler! We have really been enjoying that. Noah would never have fallen asleep like this.
You know....I'm not all about video games, but I do have to say I like the Wii. Its been more interactive and I feel as though for most of the games, you don't zone out like you do with other gaming systems.
Noah is all about the Wii. He loves guitar hero and even holds his own as a beginner. He recently completed 40 % of a song! Yeah, its pretty easy-all you have to do is strum when a rainbow bar comes across the colors, but for a 2 year old, I think he's doing pretty good.
All that to say...we have recently introduced Noah to the Wii Fit. We made him his own little character and have been teaching him how to hulahoop (hilarious!) and play the penguin game where you have to catch fish. 
He's pretty coordinated for being so young and I think this is helping him teach him to be even better at it.
Okay...so if you would have told past-me that I would be excited about a video game...I probably would have laughed and told you not a chance, but well, I have been eating more of my own words recently and you know...they don't always taste so good:):)
Notice anything strange about this picture?
Peek-a-boo! Here I am! I loved seeing his little head peeking over the arm of the couch.
And here's my other peek-a-boo-er:) He has been dodging the camera alot lately...so I'm having to be more creative.
We've also been trying to teach Noah how to play hide and seek. Yeah, not working so well. If only we could get him to understand that you have to STAY where you hide and not come running out before I even stop counting.
He's also been proving to be more and more of a 2 year old all the time. Its amazing how stubborn and defiant one little boy can be!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, never thought I'd see the day when Emy likes video games and drives a minivan!. Must be something in the water out there.
Robb

Anonymous said...

I think Breven has Poppi's lips and before I read your caption I had the same thought of Noah's expression! Love u 4, Lolli