Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

He is Risen!!!!!
Isn't it a wonderful thing to know that not only did God chose to send his Son as a baby, an infant just like my child, but that Jesus willingly came and submitted Himself to the cross so that I might have a future, a real and lasting future in heaven. How blessed we are!!!
We have been talking to Noah all week about what today means and why it is so special. I love how new everything is for him and how exciting it can be. As a long time believer, I must confess that sometimes I forget the magnitude of what it all means. But I think that is one reason why God created children-to remind us of its specialness.  This wasn't normal, it wasn't an everyday occurance. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!! Love Mom L.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I "hate" the 2 hr. time difference!! Sorry to have missed you Sunday & all the other times that have been affected!! Love u 4, Mom L.